Aug 20, 2011

I've got Blog Award!!

Hi lovelies..
So several times back, two of my blogger friends gave me several Blog Award they are rids and dilla 

They are really nice friends..
And I'm so happy to receive it..

So..without any delay from my don't-know-where-to-go talk
These are the Award that I've got








The rules are simple :
1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random things about urself
2. Post seven things about yourself and answer the list of favorite questions.
3. Pass these awards to 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the lucky bloggers who got these awards.
My random things :
1. I love to ride motorcycle in a high speed
2. I have several pets..dog, hamsters, and turtles
3. I buy my 1st hamster for IDR 200k
3. I'm so freaking love Harry Potter
4. I adore Owl accessories like ring, bracelet, necklace and cute stuff with owl shape
5. I've ever dyed my hair and after that cut it..coz I don't like the result.. o.O
6. I've never cheated from my recent boyfriend although we have LDR
7. I'm super crazy for pizza, pasta, cheese and macaroni

Name your favorite colors: blue
Name your favorite song: Best thing I've never Had - Beyonce (recent fav)
Name your favorite dessert: Puding
What pisses you off: waiting
When your upset you: yelling
Your favorite pet: dog
Black or white: black
Your biggest fear: falling
Best feature: lips
Everyday Attitude: normal
What is perfection: smooth and flawless skin
Guilty pleasure: shopping

I pass on these awards to the following blogs -

 
So..thank you for all the award..and let's pass it through, gals!!
 
x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment