Sep 8, 2011

Easy Cut Crease : Futuristic Lover

Hi Lovelies..
So I've just uploaded my new video..make up video..
It's more about cut crease..
yeah..i'm still learning for this technique..
that's why it took a long time for me to finally have a courage to upload it for my lovely friends!!

Details:
* Eyes
   NYX Eyelid Primer
   NYX Palette S109
   NYX Eyebrow Cake "Dark Brown & Brown"
   Nonna Mini Palette
   Giordani Gold Gel Eyeliner "Soft Black"
   Vision V* Dynamic Duo Eyeliner " Laurel & Hardy"
   Revlon Grow Licious Mascara "Blackened Brown"
* Face
   Oriflame Conceal Kit
   Oriflame Reveal Kit
   Maybelline New York Pressed Powder "Natural"
   
* Lips
   Very Me Lipmania "Pink Kiss"
   Oriflame Silky Kiss "Pink Georgette"
   Eye intensify Pencil "Intense Black"

Some Pictures  of my creation




Last but not least..
please watch my video here, let me know what u think by leaving a comment on it..
See ya in my next blog post..
I hope soon!

Thank you, Lovelies..
x0x



1 comment:

  1. love your eye make up..

    btw, i'm ur new follower. can you follow me back dear? thankyou..

    http://sheillablog.com/

    ReplyDelete