Jun 23, 2011

It's time for Summer Make Up!!

Hello my lovelies..
New video live on my channel now!
What is it about?? Summer..summer..and of course Summer make up look!


It's summer now (well I guess its a little bit too late..but its ok..xixixi)
So..as usual..I'll give all of the make up description that I use..


*Eyes
  NYX Eyebrow Cake Dark Brown/Brown
  NYX Eyeshadow Base
  Coastal Scents 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
  Oriflame Very Me Click It Liquid Eyeliner Black
  Revlon Growlicious Mascara Black Brown


*Face
  GG Bronzing Pearl "Natural Radiance"
  Oriflame Reveal Kit


*Lips
  Oriflame Lip Balm
  Oriflame Silky Kiss "Beige Charmause"
  Maybelline Watershine Liquid "Tea Rose"


And some of my pictures






Don't 4get to watch the video..






Happy Summer and Love ya..
mwaah..

2 comments:

  1. dropping by!
    simple but chic!
    im still a beginner one~
    can u do a make up collection post/video? ^^
    anyway, u are so pretty, hun~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. U hv a nice blog here .. I ll definitely follow ... I luv d simple n chic look ... Pls visit n follow my blog too .. Http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete