Jun 17, 2011

I Heart Brown

Hi everyone..
So..now I'm realized that I hvn't bloggin for several days..or week..hahahaha..
And ..
Yea..this is the description for my "I Heart Brown" make up video..


*Eyes
  E.L.F Eyelid Primer
  E.L.F Duo e.s cream "Butter Peacan"
  Everyday Mineral in Medium
  Coastal Scents 88 Matte e.s Palette 
  Vision V* Duo Dynamic Eyeliner "Laurel & Hardy"
  Oriflame Revelation Mascara in Black


*Face
  Oriflame Absolute Concealer for Eyes in Pink
  Oriflame Dual Skin Corrector  in Medium
  Maybelline BB Cream
  NYX Mozaic Powder "Peachy"
  Dodo Palgantong Loose Powder
  Vision V* Luminiser Stick


*Lips
  Oriflame Tender Care
  Exclusive Barclay "Pure Coral"
  Maybelline Watershine Liquid "Tea Rose"


And pictures :



Also..my video


Enjoy..
xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment