Apr 30, 2011

Ulzzang Girl Make Up Look

Hi my all..
I've just upload my new video (hmm..it's not new actually..i've upload it couple of weeks ago..*yaikz..sorry 4 the late bloggin)


So..this is my 2nd attempt 4 me to do an Ulzzang Look..my 1st attempt didn't went that well coz one of my YT friend said that it was bad..and she's right!
That's why I make my new Ulzzang Look..and I hope this time is better..


Ok..the make up that I wear are :
* Eye
   Oriflame Absolute Concealer for Eyes in "pink"
   E.L.F Eyelid Primer
   Voyage Eye Shadow "Hot Gold"
   L.A Colors 12 Eye Shadow Palette "Modern"
   Nonna Liquid Liner in Black
   Oriflame Revelatiom Mascara in Black
   Falshies
* Face
   Oriflame Conceal Kit
   Maybelline BB Cream
   Dodo Palgantong Loose Powder
   Maybelline Blush "Watermelon"
* Lips
   Maybelline Lip Gloss "Tea Rose"


That's all 4 my make up..it's really easy look to do, and also cute look..
I'm having so much fun when I recorded it..and I hope ya'll enjoy watching it..


Here I give some picture from my Ulzzang Look 







And also watch my video about how i do this look..just a click!


Don't 4get to leave a comment, rate and maybe sub my channel 4 more video from me..
It will make my boring day happier..
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment