Apr 14, 2011

I Heart Green

Hi everyone..
So i start to move my weebly blog to my blogspot and I can't do it all in the same day..

Please be passion guys.. :)

Anyway..several of my makeup looks will be inspired by color..
and the 1st color I took is GREEN

I heart Green on "Eastern Girl on a Scarf" is the title of my video..
So..this is all the makeup that i use..
*Eyes
  E.L.F Eyelid Primer
  Coastal Scents 88 Matte e/s palette  
  E.L.F Duo Eyeshadow Cream "Butter Peacan"  
  Oriflame Dare to Dream palette
  Everyday Mineral "Medium"
  Nonna 2in1 Mascara and Eyeliner "Black"
  Oriflame Revelation Mascara

*Face
  Maybelline BB Cream
  Oriflame Concealer for Eyes  
  Maybelline Mineral Powder Bush "True Peach"
  Vision V* No Time for Shine Pressed Powder "Instant Latte"
  Vision V* Sparkle Collection Luminiser

*Lips
  Oriflame LipSpa Therapy
  Exclusive Barclay Lipstick "Pure Coral"  
  Oriflame Ultimate Gloss "Pout" 

Some of the picture..




Love ya'll..
mwaah..

No comments:

Post a Comment