Apr 16, 2011

I Heart Black

Hi pretty..
So..1 day 2 times blogging..
Yeah..i've been so busy lately..
That's why i do makeup blogging for 2 (or maybe 3,becoz i plan to upload my vid 2day) makeup videos..

And my 2nd Colors Series makeup look will be I heart Black on "Gothic in Me"

I leave all the makeup that i use down below..
*Eyes
  E.L.F Eyelid Primer
  Coastal Scents "88 Matte E/S Palette"  2 in 1 Crayon Eyeshadow and Liner "Black"
  Fake Lashes
  Oriflame Revelation Mascara

*Face
  Oriflame Skin Perfect Foundation "Natural Ivory"
  Oriflame Conceal Kit
  Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder

*Lips
  Coastal Scents "88 Matte E/S Palette"
  NYX Makeup Box S108



Let me know what u think,all..
leave comment please..
xox




And here some pictures I've take :




No comments:

Post a Comment