Feb 11, 2012

Cute and Yummy Valentine Look

Hi love birds..❤‿❤


As all u know Valentine day will come soon..precisely 3 days again!!
How excited is it, right..


Unfortunately I'm not in a good shape right now..that's why I can't make any videos lately.. 
o(╥﹏╥)o
But for this special Valentine's day, I've come up with my one-year-ago video..!!
Yep..this is my old Val's day look..last year actually..
I hope u still enjoy it..O(≧▽≦)O


* Eyes
   ELF Eyelid Primer
   Coastal Scents 88 Matte e/s Pallete
   Nonna Liquid Liner
   Oriflame Revelation Mascara
   Everyday Mineral "Medium"


* Face
   Oriflame Dual Skin Corrector in "Medium"
   Skin 79 BB Cream
   Vision V* No Time for Shine Pressed Powder in "Instant Latte"
   Oriflame Blush in "Pink Blush"
   Oriflame Dare to Dream Palette


* Lips
   Oriflame Power Shine in "Pink Boom"


Some Pictures..old pictures  (≧o≦)






Last but not least..
My video ≧◡≦




Thx for reading my blog..
Love ya'll..
xOx
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

No comments:

Post a Comment