May 16, 2011

My First LookBook in "Casual Outfits"

Hi lovelies..
Yesterday I've just upload a new video!! Yay....
But it's not make up video.. I try something new..
So..I uploaded a LookBook video..i'm inspired by BeautySplurge with her LookBook video and also Japanese magazine (of course! :p)


It's really new experience for me since I'm not that update person of clothes and trends..but at least I try..
and I'm having so much fun making this video..


Ow..and in this video you'll see my brother (finally)..he help me as a cameraman..and also my dog as cameo..
hahahaha..
Lots of fun on this video..
So don't forget to watch, leave a comment, like and sub to my channel 4 more videos..


These are some picture of my outfits


1. Flower Cardigan -- my auntie's old cloth
2. Black top -- $3.00 
3. White short -- my school gym uniform
4. High heels -- $ 15.00
5. Black pearl clutch -- my mom's


1. White top -- made by my mom
2. Jeans hot pants -- $6.00
3. Sport shoes -- $ 13.00
4. Clutch -- a gift from my friend from Aceh


1. White top -- $ 2.00
2. Grey cardigan -- $ 4.00
3. Jeans hot pants -- $6.00
4. High heels -- $ 15.00
5. Silver bag --$ 45.00


1. Red top -- $ 5.00
2. Chinese outer -- my grandma's collection
3. Square short -- $ 4.00
4. Red LV clutch -- $ 20.00
5. Black short boots -- my mom's

PS : All of the prices is actually in IDR (Indonesian Dollar Rupiah) but I change it to USD

And my helpers 






Last but not least..my video 



Thankyou..
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment