Sep 3, 2013

My Everyday Makeup

Hi my lovely macaroons..
How ya'll doing? Hope everything is in a good condition..

Anyway today..hmmm..actually last month I came out with new makeup video called "My Everyday Makeup"
I won't give u any lame excuse (again) why i've been MIA for quite a while..perhaps I'll tell it in my other post..
But, the reason i made this video coz it's an easy one..I literally filmed it when I wanted to go to my job interview..
Well, I'm pretty busy lately..sooo...yeah..I hope u can forgive me..

As usual, these are all the make up that I use:

* Eyes
   Royal Velvet Eye Cream

* Face
   Skin Aqua spf 30++ lotion
   Skin79 BB Cream
   Maybelline Concealer in Medium
   Tony Moly Lip Tint
   Oriflame Studio Artist Pressed Powder
  
* Lips
   Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care in "Strawberry"

My Pictures...

and....my video...

No comments:

Post a Comment