Dec 3, 2012

The December Tag

Hi my sweet candy canes...
Already feeling excited??? Well..I know I am!!
Excited about CHRISTMAS !! ≧◡≦

So to show all of you how excited I am, I uploaded a tag video called "The December Tag" which is about christmas..most of it.
And what make me more excited about this video tag is finally I can drag my little brother to do this together..
ay..yay..yay..double happy! (〃^∇^)ノ

These are the questions list :

1. What do you love most about December?
2. What is your favorite perfume to wear with the holidays?
3. Which 3 products can't you live without this December?
4. What is your go-to look this month? Winged liner? Red lips? Tell us!
5. What is your most favorite glittery product? It can be anything!
6. Show us your favorite ornament from your Christmas Tree!
7. Which candy are you going to eat too much of this month?
8. What is your favorite December/Holiday related movie or TV show to watch?
9. What do you really hope Santa has wrapped in a present for you this year?
10. The Holidays are all about sharing the love, Who do you want to give a shout-out and why?

Pictures of us during the video recording..(◕‿◕✿)










Here is "The December Tag" with me and Je..my little brother (●´ω`●)



Unfortunately..I deleted number 6..well accidentally of course.. (╥﹏╥)
But here I give you the answer from both of us.. 



Thank you my sweet little brother coz u want to participate on my video..
Thank you for supporting me..ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

So that's all for my post today..
See you in my next post..and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ


No comments:

Post a Comment