Jan 31, 2012

Fresh and Natural Look

Hi my superlicious friends..
I know it's a bit too late to say "Happy New Year 2012 !!"


Hmmm..
in 2012 I've changed my appearance!! hahaha..
Finally I dare to cut my hair short and also wear Braces!! Yay..
Well actually braces was my last year resolution, but it's better too late than never, right!
For the pictures of my new look..I guess u hv to wait to see it..coz I'm pretty shy to show you..xixixi..
Just wait ,Ok?


So enough with the opening..
Today I wanna give u all of the description from my latest video "Fresh and Natural Look" which was uploaded in Jan,6th'12..I know..I'm sorry again for really late blog post.. :(


The main idea of this look is to achieved fresh look with a little bit of make up applied and yet still keep it natural and also simple..I really wanna go to simple look this year.. :)


And these are what u need :
* Eyes
   NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Dark Brown/Brown
   Wardah Eyeshadow Trio
   Very Me Click It Liquid Liner in Black
   Oriflame Beauty 2FX Mascara


* Face
   Oriflame Face Primer
   Revlon Color Stay Mineral Mousse #060
   Oriflame Dual Skin Corrector in Medium
   Dodo Palgantong Loose Powder
   Tony Moly Stain
   Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow


* Lips
   Very Me Click It Lip Stain in Raspberry
   Gloss Berries Series Lipgloss in "Raspberry Sorbet"


Some Pictures




And of course..my Video ^^






Thank you very much for reading my blog post..
Mwaah..
xOx

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! :D
    it looks not overpower yet making you look so much fresher ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty and fresh looking. Great blog.xx

    Just started following, hope you can stop by mine tooxx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete