Jul 26, 2012

How To Wear Maxy Dress

Hi lovelies..
Late blog post today..

So..i've just uploaded my 2nd outfits video on my Youtube channel..
I've been loving maxy dress for almost a month..actually started last month..
That's why this video is showing you how I usually wear my maxy dress..

Anyway, I know I look super skinny in this video..
that's because I am skinny..but I'm not doing drugs, cracks or any kind of that..
I'm skinny because it's my heritage..from my parents and also grandparents..so no need to ask me why I can become that skinny (consider I really love junk food.. a lot!!)

I hope this video can be ur inspiration that u can wear ur dress in many different ways..






Thank you so much for reading my blog post today.. Hope I can see u soon.. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

No comments:

Post a Comment